Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tender Mercy #1

I have been having times that I feel so good. Times, that I totally forget that I have cancer. It maybe only for 5min. But what a blessing, to be pain and worry free, then all the sudden it comes back. I know that these times are gifts from our Lord. I know that during these times I need to just stop and thank my Heavenly Father. In a time of panic and total pain I have felt his embrace and I know that I have had others who has been down this path before me here by my bed. I have felt my mom beside me. I have felt her spirit so strong that it surprised me that I could not see her. How ever I knew she and others were here and will be here to help me along this jurney. How wonderful it is to know that there is life after death and that we CAN be together as a family again. What a blessing it is to KNOW and to beable to say I Believe In Christ.that I Believe In God , Our Heavenly Father. I not only Believe in them but I truly love them. We all have Heros
 and they are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment