Saturday, April 26, 2014

Round 3 of chemo done

I am rather disappointed. I had a couple of days that I could eat by mouth . That gave me hope that the cancer shrunk but it hasn't . I have lost more weight. I am just bummed right now. Plus with the effects from chemo I really don't feel very well. I hope for a better day tomorrow.   Right now I just don't know how  much longer I can go on like this. I have 3 more rounds of chemo to go be fore I will have the scope to see if it is working. I am wondering if I can make it that long. Ian sure that right now it is just the side effect s of chemo making me feel this way. I wanted this blog to be up beat but as of today this is how I feel and this is the truth. Cancer is the pits

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I'm so sorry that you are feeling discouraged. I love you so much and it breaks my heart to see you going through all of this. You are in my prayers and I am here for you anytime of everyday. Praying for a better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete