Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Random thoughts

For those of you who are or who have been pregnant. I know that I am not the only person who at some time wished that they had a window looking into their bellies, you know just so you can see the baby, how much hair does it have, what it is doing right at that moment,ect,ect,etc. I have been wishing that I had that window again. I am a very curious person. I want to see if the cancer is growing or is it still the same. I realize that only having 1chemotherapy down, the odds are that there is still no change. Right now I am coming out of the side effects of my first round. I was hoping that it would have went a lot easier but it didn't..so for now..I am very blessed that I am feeling so well and I that I have 6 more days till my next round and 6 days to get stronger. I have had the best care possible and OH so much love shown and poured out to me. I know that I am truly loved. At night when things quiet down, I lay there in my bed and I feel at peace and relaxed I wonder how many more nights I am going to have. Not once have I panicked about the thought of death but only peace and comfort comes to me. I have no idea of how long I have left here in this mortal body, months, years. I have no real feelings on that. And honestly I don't think I want to know. That one I am very happy to"  Trust in the Lord ". All I can say is that I Am at peace. I love the moisture that we have been getting and I am excited about Conference coming up this weekend. Roy and I have spent many Conference weekends up in the mountains in the our motor home. We just feel closer to God when we are surrounded by all of his beautiful works of art while listening to his words. So my hope is that in October we will be able go. One of my favorite trips was a few years ago. Roy and I went down to Manti Utah. We parked our motor home in that camp ground right below the temple.   The next morning we awoke to the soft lights of the temple and to a bunch of deer all around us. To say the least we were more than ready to listen and to learn. So my wish and prayers for all of us for this weekend is that we may see the beauty that is all around us and prepare ourselves to not only hear the prompting of the our leaders but to figure out what we are to do..I have been so truly blessed with such a wonderful and loving husband, 4kids,4 in-laws kids and 19 grandkids +1 in-laws grandson... I have to figure out how to add people and where to place them.   Like I said I am truly blessed



 C

No comments:

Post a Comment