Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sitting here getting my 4 the round of chemo

The room is full that people are in the overflow area.  So sad that there are so many sick people , but all with a smile on their face. It amazes me that here it is only my 4 the round and I cocider these people as my "chemo" friends. Each round makes up 3 days each. Some comes in feeling rather good while others are just worn out and down. All cancer sucks it seams like colon cancer hits more people then I ever thought. What is going on? That is meant to be one of the out in the air questions never meant to be answered. I am just sitting here letting 2 bags of chemo run into my port , I already had 2 bags put in to me plus 3 shots put into the tubbing but then I get one more shot into the port then I get hooked upto the portable pump so I will have comtious chemo around the clock. I do this on day one. I do have chemo brain. I was going to post what happens on day 2 but I really don't remember, so I will post that torrow . Right now I could not even tell you names of the meds even thro I asked and they told me.. But I am hadleing them very well as of right now I CAN do this

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are being so open and honest. Your sincerity is not only encouraging me but all who read this. I know that you CAN do this. You are one of the strongest women I know and I am proud to call you Mom.

    ReplyDelete