Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Questions and concerns

On sept 3 we see my arm Dr. then on the 4th we see the oncologist. We will discuse weather to go bAck  on chemo or not. I am thinking not. Chemo was so hard on me. I am thinking of just letting the cancer go and live each day to the fullest weather it is one year or more or less I will live the best I can. I know it sounds like made up my mind but I haven't  talked to the Dr.  Yet so we will see.  Live or not live

1 comment:

  1. Mom, lets not say live or not live. Whether you choose chemo or not you will be living. Only God knows the number of our days and there really isn't anything we can do to add to them. I will be praying for you to make the best decision knowing that God will take care of you. Ultimately He is in control and nothing comes into our lives without Him knowing. You are loved by so many people and we all are saddened at the thought that you may not continue chemo. I admire your strength and courage! With each new bump in the road you face it and tackle it. You have not allowed this cancer to destroy your spirit. No matter what you decide you have beat this cancer it has NOT beat you. I love you Mom!!!